Sushi Express recently opened on University Avenue and has brought a nice affordable sushi menu on campus. Most sushi joints downtown have lunch specials that fit the college kids budget; sushi for dinner is a bit of a reach. Sushi Express menu is priced as if it’s lunch all-day and everyday. Most rolls are $4-5 and special rolls average $9! How awesome is that! The firecracker roll (daily special) was only $8.25. It had a lot going on; an blast of sweet and spicy crabmeat with light and crunchy tempura bits. I’ll admit, the rolls are slightly smaller than other sushi restaurant joints, but the flavors are all there and is really worth it.
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsauthentic beef cheddar cheese chicken chocolate cold water lobster tail comfort food downtown flavor fresh fries grass-fed grill grilled grilled chicken jumbo sea scallops lamb lobster tail local mac n cheese Madison mango Mediterranean Middleton parmesan pork portabella mushrooms restaurants rice salmon filet savory scallop scallops seafood shrimp Southeast Asian spicy sriracha summer sweet Taste of Madison tempura vegetarian Wisconsin Dells
- 2014 RESTAURANT WEEK on Madison Restaurant Week Winter 2014
- 2014 RESTAURANT WEEK SUMMER on Madison Restaurant Week Winter 2014
- Taste of Madison 2013 – August 31-September 1 | GetNMahBelly on Taste of Madison 2012 – Food and Entertainment
- Cambodia – a land of eternal deliciousness | GetNMahBelly on Cambodia
- ken monteleone on Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month with Fromagination