Sushi Express recently opened on University Avenue and has brought a nice affordable sushi menu on campus. Most sushi joints downtown have lunch specials that fit the college kids budget; sushi for dinner is a bit of a reach. Sushi Express menu is priced as if it’s lunch all-day and everyday. Most rolls are $4-5 and special rolls average $9! How awesome is that! The firecracker roll (daily special) was only $8.25. It had a lot going on; an blast of sweet and spicy crabmeat with light and crunchy tempura bits. I’ll admit, the rolls are slightly smaller than other sushi restaurant joints, but the flavors are all there and is really worth it.
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsauthentic bacon beef beer burgers cheddar cheese cheese curds chicken chocolate cold water lobster tail comfort food downtown flavor food carts food fest Food festival fresh fries grilled chicken lamb local mac n cheese Madison mango Mediterranean Middleton Olin Park parmesan pork restaurants rice savory scallop scallops seafood shrimp Southeast Asian spicy sriracha summer sweet Taste of Madison tempura vegetarian
- MACS coming soon to Sun Prairie, WI | GetNMahBelly on MACS (Macaroni and Cheese Shop) – Mac-n-Cheese Specialty Restaurant at Wisconsin Dells
- ken monteleone on Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month with Fromagination
- Sarrut on Vintage Brewing Co. – More than great brew!
- Sarrut on Get a taste of Albania at Sofra Family Bistro
- Marsha on Get a taste of Albania at Sofra Family Bistro